Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Live/I Love

It's been about five months since I visited the I Live/I Love gallery to see Kat's work. I keep reminding myself to post about it, but then life gets in the way.

Click to zoom in for a description to clarify the next picture.
It was pretty interesting being confronted with this laptop (in a dark, pretty empty room) just a few months after tuning in to the live footage.
Out of a series of couples, the judges chose these two portraits: Mike and Carm on the left and of me and Arv on the right.
A funny juxtaposition considering both of these couples are no longer together. Also, check me out with my stupid hipster headband.


- - -
And then in a small niche of the gallery, Kat worked on "How To Make Light of a Situation."

Click to zoom in.


At first, this blue tape gave me the impression that I shouldn't interrupt her as she worked.


The blue tape was eventually removed,
aw, check out this cutie!
So many prescriptions. Unreal.

The end product.

People helped themselves to some (as per Kat's request).

For more Kat:
http://ka-ching.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment